Building a house on the beach is not the same consideration to building a house in the middle of the land or even at altitude. Many people are willing to spend on the beach so I can see the sunrise. But for you who does his place on the beach, then you do not need to do this, because you can freely see the sun rise every day. Not only the sunrise alone, sunset can you see every day. If you want a vacation to the beach, the hills and enjoy the komodo dragons you must visit Komodo Island.
If many people make the beach as one of the tourism destinations and have to spend enough money for the accommodation and others. Then you as coastal residents should be grateful, because every day you can travel for free. If you are one of those people who are obsessed to build a house on the beach, consider the following things.
- Normally people who build a house on the beach, wanting a charming view of the water and feel the sea breeze. Thus, the type of houses on stilts is the right choice. Stage model will also protect your home from high tides caused by cyclone. Do not forget to install storm shutters on the windows of houses.
- You want to have a spot for cool looked at sea? Try to make a patio or wood deck. So that the atmosphere remains calm, install awnings, umbrellas or sun sail. Circulate air with ceiling fans. Create an open kitchen on the patio or deck. You can have fun there with family or intimates.
- Let you easy out, install a sliding glass door. Let the breeze blowing through the windows wide open. If it is the insects will come to disturb, just plug in the screened porch.
- Consider providing guest bedroom. Of course, if your home is still available space to be partitioned.
- Because of your home at the beach, it will often step on the sand. So that your home stays clean, install an outdoor shower near the house to wash the feet.
- make a home design that will facilitate wind and light into the whole area of the house. Create a private deck or balcony for each bedroom. Do not forget to install ceiling fans in each room so you do not need to install air conditioning.
- For the exterior, use a timber that resembles weathered driftwood or just paint with bright colors. Your life is sure to be sunny every time looking at the beloved home.
- Complete your home with thin curtains and other casual furniture. Paint the walls of the house with pale blue or green. Your home will look completely fused to the beach.